Month: February 2014
To Apply ORDER BY in PeopleSoft QUERY
Their would also be some good methods or any proper specific way to speciry ORDER BY in Peoplesoft Query, but the was I used once is given below…
1. Create Your Query Completely
2. Go to “Having” tab
3. Click on “Add Having Criteria”
4. Select “Expression” and click on “New Expression”
5. Enter 1 in Expression Text field and click “OK”
6. Also choose expression from downside box, and enter: “1 ORDER BY yourField”
This will work. See the View SQL tab to better understand what this method did to your query.
To Drop a Class / To Drop all enrolments from a Class
To cancel a class, follow these steps.
1. Curriculum Management > Maintain Schedule of Classes
2. Select (open) the required class
3. Go to 3rd Tab: Enrolment Cntrl
4. Check on “Cancel if Enrolled”
5. Then select “Cancel this section” and click on “Cancel Class” button.
6. And save
7. Now you can drop the class by pressing “-” button on first tab.
8. And SAVE.
NOTE: If you don’t check “Cancel if Enrolled” option, you might get following error:
Cannot Cancel Class, Students are Present and Cancel if Student Enroll Flag set to No (14600,352) Change value to 'Yes', then cancel class.