Their would also be some good methods or any proper specific way to speciry ORDER BY in Peoplesoft Query, but the was I used once is given below…
1. Create Your Query Completely
2. Go to “Having” tab
3. Click on “Add Having Criteria”
4. Select “Expression” and click on “New Expression”
5. Enter 1 in Expression Text field and click “OK”
6. Also choose expression from downside box, and enter: “1 ORDER BY yourField”
This will work. See the View SQL tab to better understand what this method did to your query.